Participants can submit papers for short (15 min) presentation or a keynote speech (30 min) in a stream.
Proposals for contributions have to be sent before June 30, 2017
Full text submission: September 3, 2017
Selected papers will be published in special volumes by Springer Verlag or by Peter Lang Verlag
CONFERENCE PAPERS TECHNICAL FORMAT AND PRESENTATION REQUIREMENTS:
Each author submits one paper.
- The online application and the paper abstract (up to one standard page) should be submitted through: http://bulecon.org/eng/registrationform/
- Maximum size: 10 pages, inclusive of formulas, tables, figures and referenced literature; line spacing – 1,5.
- Page Setup: Top – 2,5; Bottom – 2,5; Left – 2,5; Right – 2,5; Paper Size – A4.
- Title: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 14 pt; Font Style: Bold; Alignment: Centered; Effects: Capital letters; (followed by one blank line).
- Academic position, degree, given name and family name of the author (coauthors): Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12 pt; Font Style: Bold & Italic; Alignment: Centered.
- Affiliation: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12 pt; Font Style: Bold & Italic; Alignment: Centered; (followed by 1 blank line).
- Body of paper: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12 pt; Justified; Spacing: 1,5 lines.
- Tables: Arabic numbering above the table, centered title, Font Style: Bold; (leaving 1 blank line before and after).
- Figure: Arabic numbering centered title below the figure, Font Style: Bold; (leaving 1 blank line before and after).
- Referencing: Footnote, Footnote Text – 10 pt; Number format: 1,2,3 …
- Paper presentation – PowerPoint presentation up to 12 minutes.
- Working languages – Bulgarian and English.
The Organizing committee reserves the right to publish the conference papers that are present